Machete Machete

Do I see a small Piconjo reference in there...

...with the whole Wadolf thing?

- The Nail - - The Nail -

It needed to be said

Good job man.

SOAD - Tentative SOAD - Tentative

Very Good

And I love that song.

Magical Trevor 4 Magical Trevor 4

Im dissappointed

The graphics were the best yet, no doubt about that, but when I watch a magical trevor video, I want to hear a song that gets stuck in my head that I can walk around singing. This song's melody was lame and completely un-memorable, lacked the charm of the other three and was just random for the sake of being random. Therefore, I give "Magical Trevor 4" a 2/5.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 15 Plans to Fuck Alexis 15

You don't mind constructive criticism...

Actually it seems more like you can't take it. AlexSandford left a perfectly acceptable review with valid criticsm. You are the only asshole here.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Valid criticism? Yes. Constructive criticism? No fucking way. I realize that the people being nice aren't really helping me make the flashes better, but you have to know that leaving a bad review with no helpful hints is just gonna discourage someone.

So again, asshole is not me, asshole is him.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 14 Plans to Fuck Alexis 14

Very Unrealistic

You would never get to her profile on MySpace without the "unexpected error" occuring that would be forwarded to myspaces "technical group" which consists of 1 person, GOD I HATE MYSPACE!!!

Ryan-Smith responds:

Ummm, you're wrong?

I only go there about once a week to check if chicks from my school have any new pics up but you could be right. You're probably one of those people who sits on there all day and run into that problem a lot. I've got a solution, leave the fucking place.

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

Who can complain?

What is anyone against this going to say, that rtil is jealous of legendaryfrog? I think not, its obvious who has more talent after seing this hilarious and awesomely animated flash. This is going in my favorites.

rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

Awesome

You are seriously one of the best animators on NG.

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Why are people complaining?

I fail to see whats so fucked up about this thats pissing everybody off. I've seen much worse on Newgrounds and from PETA. The movie was awesome and had a lot of blood, but im not going to wet the bed when i go to sleep tonight or be scarred for life.

Bottom line: Anyone bitching should not watch any movie on here with the words "excessive violence" in the rating.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

This cant be the gayest Showdown

"The Ultimate Showdown" has already achieved that status.