The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

hey

is there anyway you can make a version where we can change the controls, mac users cant use the pistol (ctrl+click = right click)

ScottProductions2002 responds:

Crap, I didn't think of that, I'll work on afix real quick.

Notessimo Notessimo

It just doesnt work

I decided I would take my guitar and try to write a sweep solo in here and came across a major problem. The notes on the staff don't give off the correct tones. For example, i was trying to write an a minor arpeggio, i put the note in the "A" and I got the pitch "E". Also, it has very limited range, I could only stay in one octave. IDK, maybe im just not using it right. : /

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Well, it wasn't made to be a professional tool for musician but rather an entertaining little web application. I am no musician so I didn't know the pitch was wrong BUT this will be fixed in V2 along with new clefs, layer, MP3 saving, etc, etc.

Thanks for the review :D

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

It was pretty obvious who the killer was...

...once you meet him.

But still, I liked how this was set up, It was like a perfect Columbo Sim haha.

Next time though, It should be a bit harder.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Finally a game that does piconjo justice

good job. mindchamber, i still cant believe i acted like such an ass to you. You were able to see through all the bullshit and still respect the character. This is really good, and ill be playing it for a long time.

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Good interactive movie

Too bad ts too hard to get past the first scene. The rocks come way to fast to react to them and your recover time is way to slow, so if you get hit once youre almost guarunteed to get hit again. i dunno, maybe i need a super-pussy mode?

Spin Soar {Red} Spin Soar {Red}

Very nice

You may think of this as a retarded idea, but what about like a Spin Shoot game? Think of how hard it would be to aim and fire with it spinning around.

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

Awesome

Dude, you should totally take a leaf out of your four second book and make a collab with this engine. It would be the sickest thing ever.

Logix Logix

Cheating is even easier than the last guy said

Just right click and move to the block you want to change then release right click. None of the other ones will change exept the one you want to. Anyways, good job making the most cheatable game on newgrounds.

Flash Chat Flash Chat

Pretty Cool

PorkSoda: Easier to use than Newgrounds Chat.

That was me.

FIHP responds:

i didn't know there was a newgrounds chat :P

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

This game is too hard

Theres not enough time to upgrade before the goliath onslaught, and I die everytime. Meh, maybe I just suck.